10x10 in person exhibitor Booth
Enhance your quality interaction with conference attendees by reserving one
of the limited 10X10 exhibit booths.
Your booth reinforces your brand, and your ability to network and build relationships. With a booth, you will be able to showcase your products. Your sponsorship comes with two complimentary exhibitor badges. This category of badge enables you to man your booth; it does not include lodging, meals, or scientific sessions.
We have a menu of sponsorship items available, including one speaking slot, exclusive sponsorship of our poster session, or specific meals, to outstanding branding opportunities.
To learn more click here.
Benefits of Exhibiting
- Showcase to key opinion leaders how your organization is poised to foster new and groundbreaking innovation.
- Enjoy unprecedented face-to-face and networking opportunities with influential top global leaders, visionaries, and true decision makers.
- Launch your brand, build visibility for your company, acquire new clients, and strengthen existing customer relationships in a competitive and rapidly growing marketplace.
- Plant and animal genome researchers
- Plant and animal genetic scientists
- Data scientists
- Policy influencers
- Technology innovators from the global north and south
Scientific Organizing Committee
Exhibitors & Contributing Sponsor
What the Experts Are Saying
One of humanity’s greatest challenges is to sustainably produce more food on existing agricultural lands. AGBT Ag…fosters the needed dialogue and exchange of ideas to bring about the fourth agricultural revolution.
Sarah Hearne, chair of the AGBT Ag conference and Principal Scientist and maize geneticist at the International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center (CIMMYT)
Our work is aimed at developing sustainable agriculture around feeding the population. That’s why having a conference like AGBT Ag, bringing experts across various fields, is really exciting.
Charlie Johnson, 2022 Organizing Committee Member and Executive Director Genomics & Bioinformatics, Texas A&M AgriLife
AGBT Ag is a big opportunity for communities to start talking across the disciplines a little bit more so that we can identify opportunities and spaces where we can scale existing technologies.
Sarah Hearne, Chair of the AGBT Ag conference and Principal Scientist and maize geneticist at the International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center (CIMMYT)
AGBT Ag is looking at bringing the best members of the scientific community, the best science; it’s bringing industry—and ensuring that we have real partnerships to make sure we have end-to-end interventions.